WICRESET Software Epson PX-A640 with Activation key and Manuals
– Download free reset software Epson PX-A640, active instructions for key reset Epson PX-A640 and how to use WICRESET software for Epson PX-A640 to delete the waste ink counter of the Epson PX-A640 printer.
– Some FREE WICRESET keys for Epson PX-A640 printer: 36CFZ29746E4ZFA1, 37FAFA1A712234ZA, 397ZF2283C28DC4E, 3E132AF26D4F5C83, 33EZ61C218D5F652.
– How to reset the Epson PX-A640 printer waste toner with the WICRESET program? Modern Epson printers are usually integrated the software or firmware for helping to record the number of photos and prints. When you reach a certain point, the display on the desktop or on LCD of the printer with the messages: “Inkpad of the printer is running out of use, please contact the support of Epson” or “Your printer needs to be maintained” or “The parts inside your printer can be deepened” or “service requirements” with flashing red lights and you are not allowed to do any work with the Epson PX-A640 printer.
WIC Reset software for Epson PX-A640 printer:
– Compatible printer: Epson PX-A640.
– Compatible OS: Reset program Epson PX-A640 runs on Windows and Mac operating systems.
– Function: Delete waste toner for Epson PX-A640 printer.
– Fix Epson PX-A640 Maintenance Error: Service Required, A printer’s ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support.
– Get the WIC key for Epson PX-A640 printer automatically sends to your email at link: https://chiplessprinter.com/epson-px-a640-ink-pad-reset-utility.html
– Epson PX-A640 WICRESET Software is the third party software, specialized used to repair Epson PX-A640 printer. This software stands out with the waste toner removal feature, extremely deep cleaning for the print head, adjusting the fineness of the print head, adjusting the motor header, overcoming extremely errors: printing ink, printed in color, blur color, horizontal stripes, vertical stripes, … In addition, this software also locks the chip on the cartridge that can be permanently printed without replacing the new ink cartridge, so which we can install the outer cartridge for printing, saving a lot of costs for that.
– After times using the Epson PX-A640 printer, Epson PX-A640 printer cannot be avoided with a memory overflow errors, the phenomenon on the printer will appear flashing errors with 2 red lights (paper lights and ink lights).Flashing at the same time or rotating leds blinking, and on a desktop display the message: “Service Required: A Printer Ink Pad is at the End of ITS Services Life. Please contact Epson Support“.
– If this is the correct error, let’s reset waste ink counter of Epson PX-A640 printer to get the printer work normally.
Support to get the key to delete the ink counter for Epson PX-A640 printer
– Repair the Epson PX-A640 printer’s blinking red lights:
– Repair Epson PX-A640 Service Required error: “A printer’s ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support”.
– Check the current waste ink counter and check the inkchip of Epson PX-A640 printer.
– Delete the Epson PX-A640 printer counter.
– Fix Epson PX-A640 printer Maintenance Error, reset Epson PX-A640 printer chip.
– Unlock Epson PX-A640 printer waste toner chip.
– Crack key WICRESET software Epson PX-A640 printer.
How to delete printer ink counter of Epson PX-A640 printer
– Read the waste ink counter of the Epson PX-A640 printer:
– When reading the Epson PX-A640 printer’s counter went wrong:
– We need to turn off the Epson Status Monitor, delete all the printing command, restart both the computer and Epson PX-A640 printer and then you can go to read the Epson PX-A640 printer counter.
– Steps to turn off Epson Status Monitor: https://chiplessprinter.com/how-to-disable-the-epson-status-monitor-utility.html
– If the printer’s counter exceeds 100%, we need to buy a key to reset the waste toner counter of the Epson PX-A640 printer.
– Reset Epson PX-A640 printer counter with WICRESET key:
– After resetting the waste ink, then we re-read the Epson PX-A640 printer waste toner
Video tutorial deletes the Epson PX-A640 printer counter with Key WICRESET
Free trial keys for reset Epson PX-A640 printer
– If it is the first time using WICRESET software for the Epson PX-A640 printer, you can use the free reset key to decrement the counter from 100% to 80% and then continue the printing process.
NOTE when cracking Epson PX-A640 printer
– Delete all the printing commands are on the Epson PX-A640 printer.
– Turn off the firewall and antivirus (if needed) of the desktop or laptop that the printer connected to, edit DNS to the DNS of Google: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
– WICRESET key for Epson PX-A640 printer just can be use only 1 time, if you want to reset for the next times or reset another printer, you need to buy a new key.
– After cracking the Epson PX-A640 printer, you need to restart the printer to complete the cracking process.
How to fix some common errors of Epson PX-A640 printer
- Code: 16
- Display: Paper jam in the automatic document feeder. Remove the jammed paper.
- Description: ADF paper jam error
- Causes: Paper jam occurred in the ADF Unit.
- Troubleshooting Guides: 1.Is the ADF Cover Assy closed? 1.Close the ADF Cover Assy. 1.Is the ADF Sensor Cable properly connected to CN51 on the Main Board? 1.Connect the ADF sensor cable to CN51 on the Main Board correctly. 2.Is the ADF Sensor Cable damaged? 2.Replace the ADF Frame Assy with a new one. 1.Is the ADF Sensor Lever deformed? 1.Replace the ADF Frame Assy with a new one. 1.Is the Spur Gear 6.4 correctly installed to ADF PF Roller? 1.Install the Spur Gear 6.4 correctly.
- Code: 17
- Description: Duplex Unit related error
- Causes: • Duplex Unit cannot be detected. • Paper jam occurred in the Duplex Unit.
- Troubleshooting Guides: 1.The duplex unit is not installed correctly. Install the duplex unit correctly. 2.Duplex unit sensor failure/wrong connection Check if the duplex unit sensor is correctly connected. If not, replace the printer mechanism with a new one. Check if the duplex unit sensor is damaged. If so, replace the printer mechanism with a new one. 1.The duplex unit is not installed correctly. Install the duplex unit correctly. (The duplex printing is resumed from the next page) Cancel the duplex print job. 1.A paper jam occurred in the duplex unit. 2.A paper jam occurred in the duplex unit or the printer failed to detect the duplex unit while reversing the paper for printing on its backside. Remove the duplex unit (open the cover if necessary), and remove the paper. Leave the printer ON during the work. Then reinstall the unit. (The duplex printing is resumed from the next page) Cancel the duplex print job, and remove the duplex unit (open the cover if necessary), and remove the paper. 3.PE sensor failure/wrong connection Check if the PE sensor is correctly connected. If not, connect it correctly. Check if the PE sensor is damaged. If so, replace the Rear Paper Guide with a new one.
- Code: 18
- Description: Network related error
- Causes: A network related error occurred.
- Troubleshooting Guides:
Contact to get WICRESET Key for Epson PX-A640 printer