- 1 How to reset ink chip counter HP 136A printer?
- 2 Instructions for resetting the HP 136Aprinter ink chip cartridges
- 3 Video tutorials how to reset HP 136A printer ink chip:
- 4 Contact to get support to reset HP 136A
How to reset ink chip counter HP 136A printer?
– Your HP 136A printer ‘s ink chip is out of counters, it is locked and can not do work of printing?
Do not worry about this problem, below is a detailed guide on how to unlock the HP 136A printer ink chip, to make the HP 136A printer can work on printing forever without using the printer chip anymore.
– HP 136A printer cannot print, annouce errors with blinking red lights, warning out of ink and request to replace new ink cartridge?
Just do follow a few simple steps below, we can permanently eraser/delete the HP 136A printer ink chip counter and fix the error on the HP 136A printer.
How to get the SERIAL number, version, crum number of the HP 136A printer before resetting the ink chip:
– – Go to PRESS Menu => System Setup => Report => Configuration => OK
to print out the Firmware Version of HP 136A printer.
– PRESS Menu => System Setup => Report => Supplies Info => OK to print out the CRUM number of the HP 136A printer..
Download softwares to check the HP 136A printer SERIAL number and CRUM number:
– Download UVCVIEW software to check printer SERIAL number:
– Download software to check Firmware Version + CRUM number:
What benefits when permanently Reset HP 136A printer?
– Permanently eraser/delete the HP 136A printer ink chip with 100% successfully and let your printer remove the “Very low toner stop” error.
– Solution to fix the HP 136A printer that failed to print, make the HP 136A printer permanently continue the printing process without the need of printer ink chips anymore.
– After resetting the HP 136A printer chip, you never need to use the ink chip again, feel free to print, when the ink runs out, just to refill the ink to continue the printing process.
– After resetting the HP 136A printer chip, you can install and connect it on any computer without fear the error of chip lock error anymore.
Instructions for resetting the HP 136Aprinter ink chip cartridges
STEP 1. Turn off the HP 136A printer.
STEP 2. Connect your HP 136A printer to the computer using the USB cable.
STEP 3. Press and Hold the X button (before turning on the Power)
=> Press the Power button while holding the X button)
=> When on the LCD screen of the printer displays “Download Mode Press Stop Key to Continues”.
=> Quickly release hand from the X button. => then click on X button 1 time again.
=> Now, on the LCD screen displays “Wait Image” is that we have entered the printer Force Mode.
STEP 4. Extract the downloaded file of HP 136A printer reset software.
STEP 5. Drag the Fix…hd.fls file and drop it into the usbprns2.exe file reset ink chip HP 136A printer
STEP 6. When black window revokes on your desktop monitor, it runs with many black dots and then disappears (just about 10 seconds).
STEP 7. Wait for 3-5 minutes, the printer will automatically restart, after restarting, all other lights will turn off (only the ink lamp remains).
STEP 8. Place a test print order => the printer prints 1 copy, the ink light error will disappear
=> complete the process of permanently resetting the HP 136A printer
Video tutorials how to reset HP 136A printer ink chip:
#reset chip HP 136A
#eraser chip HP 136A
#Crack chip HP 136A
#Unlock chip HP 136A
#HP 136A can not print
#Firmware HP 136A
#HP 136A Toner very low stop
#HP 136A cartridge is very low
#HP 136A red lights error
Contact to get support to reset HP 136A
Mobile/ Zalo: 0915.589.236 – 0965.806.235
Group people using the permanently reset HP 136A printer: https://zalo.me/g/ydffvv380
Source posts about reset HP 136Aprinter from internet: