- 1 How to reset ink chip counter HP 150NW printer?
- 2 Instructions for resetting the HP 150NWprinter ink chip cartridges
- 3 Video tutorials how to reset HP 150NW printer ink chip:
- 4 Contact to get support to reset HP 150NW
How to reset ink chip counter HP 150NW printer?
– Your HP 150NW printer ‘s ink chip is out of counters, it is locked and can not do work of printing?
Do not worry about this problem, below is a detailed guide on how to unlock the HP 150NW printer ink chip, to make the HP 150NW printer can work on printing forever without using the printer chip anymore.
– HP 150NW printer cannot print, annouce errors with blinking red lights, warning out of ink and request to replace new ink cartridge?
Just do follow a few simple steps below, we can permanently eraser/delete the HP 150NW printer ink chip counter and fix the error on the HP 150NW printer.
How to get the SERIAL number, version, crum number of the HP 150NW printer before resetting the ink chip:
– – Go to PRESS Menu => System Setup => Report => Configuration => OK
to print out the Firmware Version of HP 150NW printer.
– PRESS Menu => System Setup => Report => Supplies Info => OK to print out the CRUM number of the HP 150NW printer..
Download softwares to check the HP 150NW printer SERIAL number and CRUM number:
– Download UVCVIEW software to check printer SERIAL number:
– Download software to check Firmware Version + CRUM number:
What benefits when permanently Reset HP 150NW printer?
– Permanently eraser/delete the HP 150NW printer ink chip with 100% successfully and let your printer remove the “Very low toner stop” error.
– Solution to fix the HP 150NW printer that failed to print, make the HP 150NW printer permanently continue the printing process without the need of printer ink chips anymore.
– After resetting the HP 150NW printer chip, you never need to use the ink chip again, feel free to print, when the ink runs out, just to refill the ink to continue the printing process.
– After resetting the HP 150NW printer chip, you can install and connect it on any computer without fear the error of chip lock error anymore.
Instructions for resetting the HP 150NWprinter ink chip cartridges
STEP 1. Turn off the HP 150NW printer.
STEP 2. Connect your HP 150NW printer to the computer using the USB cable.
STEP 3. Watch video tutorials to know how to go into Force Mode.
STEP 4. Extract the downloaded file of HP 150NW printer reset software.
STEP 5. Drag the Fix…hd.fls file and drop it into the usbprns2.exe file reset ink chip HP 150NW printer
STEP 6. When black window revokes on your desktop monitor, it runs with many black dots and then disappears (just about 10 seconds).
STEP 7. Wait for 3-5 minutes, the printer will automatically restart, after restarting, all other lights will turn off (only the ink lamp remains).
STEP 8. Place a test print order => the printer prints 1 copy, the ink light error will disappear
=> complete the process of permanently resetting the HP 150NW printer
Video tutorials how to reset HP 150NW printer ink chip:
#reset chip HP 150NW
#eraser chip HP 150NW
#Crack chip HP 150NW
#Unlock chip HP 150NW
#HP 150NW can not print
#Firmware HP 150NW
#HP 150NW Toner very low stop
#HP 150NW cartridge is very low
#HP 150NW red lights error
Contact to get support to reset HP 150NW
Mobile/ Zalo: 0915.589.236 – 0965.806.235
Group people using the permanently reset HP 150NW printer: https://zalo.me/g/ydffvv380
Source posts about reset HP 150NWprinter from internet: