- 1 How to reset ink chip counter HP 107W printer?
- 2 Instructions for resetting the HP 107Wprinter ink chip cartridges
- 3 Video tutorials how to reset HP 107W printer ink chip:
- 4 Contact to get support to reset HP 107W
How to reset ink chip counter HP 107W printer?
– Your HP 107W printer ‘s ink chip is out of counters, it is locked and can not do work of printing?
Do not worry about this problem, below is a detailed guide on how to unlock the HP 107W printer ink chip, to make the HP 107W printer can work on printing forever without using the printer chip anymore.
– HP 107W printer cannot print, annouce errors with blinking red lights, warning out of ink and request to replace new ink cartridge?
Just do follow a few simple steps below, we can permanently eraser/delete the HP 107W printer ink chip counter and fix the error on the HP 107W printer.
How to get the SERIAL number, version, crum number of the HP 107W printer before resetting the ink chip:
– – PRESS and HOLD the X (Cancel button) until the POWER light blink 3 times will print the firmware version.
PRESS and HOLD the X (Cancel button) until the POWER light blinks 6 times and the HP 107W printer will print out the CRUM Number ….
Download softwares to check the HP 107W printer SERIAL number and CRUM number:
– Download UVCVIEW software to check printer SERIAL number:
– Download software to check Firmware Version + CRUM number:
What benefits when permanently Reset HP 107W printer?
– Permanently eraser/delete the HP 107W printer ink chip with 100% successfully and let your printer remove the “Very low toner stop” error.
– Solution to fix the HP 107W printer that failed to print, make the HP 107W printer permanently continue the printing process without the need of printer ink chips anymore.
– After resetting the HP 107W printer chip, you never need to use the ink chip again, feel free to print, when the ink runs out, just to refill the ink to continue the printing process.
– After resetting the HP 107W printer chip, you can install and connect it on any computer without fear the error of chip lock error anymore.
Instructions for resetting the HP 107Wprinter ink chip cartridges
STEP 1. Turn off the HP 107W printer.
STEP 2. Connect your HP 107W printer to the computer using the USB cable.
STEP 3. HOLD the X button (before turning on the POWER).
=> Then, PRESS and HOLD the POWER button (currently is HOLD both X and POWER buttons).
=> When all the lights of buttons light up (ink, exclamation, wifi, POWER) Release your hand.
STEP 4. Extract the downloaded file of HP 107W printer reset software.
STEP 5. Drag the Fix…hd.fls file and drop it into the usbprns2.exe file reset ink chip HP 107W printer
STEP 6. When black window revokes on your desktop monitor, it runs with many black dots and then disappears (just about 10 seconds).
STEP 7. Wait for 3-5 minutes, the printer will automatically restart, after restarting, all other lights will turn off (only the ink lamp remains).
STEP 8. Place a test print order => the printer prints 1 copy, the ink light error will disappear
=> complete the process of permanently resetting the HP 107W printer
Video tutorials how to reset HP 107W printer ink chip:
#reset chip HP 107W
#eraser chip HP 107W
#Crack chip HP 107W
#Unlock chip HP 107W
#HP 107W can not print
#Firmware HP 107W
#HP 107W Toner very low stop
#HP 107W cartridge is very low
#HP 107W red lights error
Contact to get support to reset HP 107W
Mobile/ Zalo: 0915.589.236 – 0965.806.235
Group people using the permanently reset HP 107W printer: https://zalo.me/g/ydffvv380
Source posts about reset HP 107Wprinter from internet: